DISC Index (Assessments) – $70
The DISC Index is a modern interpretation of Dr. William Marston’s behavioral dimensions. Marston’s research uncovered four quadrants of behavior which help to understand a person’s behavioral preferences. This DISC Index will help you understand your behavioral style and how to maximize your potential.
Research shows that the most successful people share the common trait of self-awareness. They recognize the situations that will make them successful, and this makes it easy for them to find ways of achieving objectives that fit their behavioral style. They also understand their limitations and where they are not effective and this helps them understand where not to go or how not to be as well. Those who understand their natural behavioral preferences are far more likely to pursue the right opportunities, in the right way, at the right time, and get the results they desire. As hiring manager, you will also gain this insight into their natural strengths and weaker areas, that will in turn help you make a better hiring decision.
The DISC report measures four dimensions of behavioral style. They are:
- Decisive — Their preference for problem solving and getting results
- Interactive — Their preference for interacting with others and showing emotion
- Stability — Their preference for pacing, persistence and steadiness
- Cautious — Their preference for procedures, standards and protocols
The DISC Report includes:
- The Elements of DISC — Educational background behind the profile, the science and the four dimensions of behavior.
- The DISC Dimensions — A closer look at each of your four behavioral dimensions.
- Style Summary — A comparison of their natural and adaptive behavioral styles.
- Behavioral Strengths — A detailed strengths-based description of their overall behavioral style.
- Communication — Tips on how they like to communicate and be communicated with.
- Ideal Job Climate — Their ideal work environment.
- Effectiveness — Insights into how they can be more effective by understanding their behavior.
- Behavioral Motivations — Ways to ensure their environment is motivational.
- Continual Improvement — Areas where they can focus on improving.
- Training & Learning Style — Their preferred means of sharing and receiving styles.
- Relevance Section — Making the information real and pertinent to them.
- Success Connection — Connecting their style to their own life.
The DISC Index Assessment takes approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.
When you order a DISC Index Assessment, the link will be emailed directly to the recipient within 24 hours. It will be received via email from Innermetrix. If the email is not received within 24 hours, check the junk email folder. Once the assessment is complete the results will be emailed to you from Andy Buyting. Optional phone call for advice and interpretation of the final report is included in the cost.
Disc Assessments: $70 each.
DISC Index – $70